Used Metal Detectors for Sale
Looking to get into the hobby of metal detecting but don't have the funds to purchase a quality metal detector? Buying yourself a pre-owned detector might be a good option. Often times you can snag a quality used detector for the same amount as a new, lesser quality machine. Here are some great offers to consider. Note that the links below will take you to the latest used offers on third-party sites including amazon.com.
Used Garrett Metal Detectors for Sale
Garrett AT Pro
Used White's Metal Detectors for Sale
Warranties on Used Metal Detectors
The table below outlines the core warranty policies for the metal detector brands we carry. A few notes:
- Standard Warranty: This will typically cover the cost of parts and labor to repair your detector within the warranty period.
- Excluded Models: It's important to note that most underwater machines will come with shorter warranty periods.
- Time to Register: Be sure to read your warranty card and register within the time period requested by the manufacturer.
- How to Register: Most brands will allow you to register online, on the phone, or via a post card that is included with your detector. Some do not require you to register.
- Transferable: If you're buying a pre-owned detector, make sure you check if the warranty is transferable. When buying a pre-owned detector, be sure to ask for a dated copy of the original sales receipt from the original owner - the receipt that shows when and where the machine was originally purchased. If you cannot get a copy, the warranty date will default to the date of manufacture for most brands.
- Check Status/ File Claim: If you're buying a pre-owned detector and the warranty is transferable, make sure you check how much warranty is left. A simple phone call to the manufacturer can save you major headaches down the road.
CZ-21, 1280x (2 Years)
Sea Hunter (1 Year)
Go-Finds (2 Years)
Excalibur II (1 Year)
Time to Register
How to Register
Check Status/ File Claim